During this difficult time of uncertainty for many of us please be reassured that we will remain open for anyone who needs to board their cat/s with us whether it is for a pre-planned visit or an emergency situation.
Keeping our customers, ourselves and the resident cats safe and reducing the spread of COVID-19 is our main priority. As many of you know things are changing from July 4th with UK holidays now being allowed to take place. We are excited to welcome back everybody to our cattery. We have reviewed our guidelines in line with the recent government updates.
As of July 4th the following guidelines are now in place:
- Our usual opening hours have been reinstated; no appointment is necessary, please show up between 9.30 – 11am.
- You are now welcome to come into the cattery to settle and collect your cats on a ONE IN ONE OUT basis. Please, if you see someone else in the cattery wait outside or ideally in the car park. If you still prefer us to collect/drop your cats in the car park this is absolutely fine, just let us know beforehand.
- If possible we still appreciate all vaccination cards being photographed and sent to us via email or facebook messenger beforehand. However it is not mandatory, you can bring it with you on drop off.
- You are now welcome to bring your cats favourite beds, blankets, toys, etc. Please prewash all bedding before bringing it to us and wipe down any hard surfaces (carry boxes, etc). You may line your carry box with your own choice of bedding now.
- If your cats needs/diet have changed considerably since their last stay with us, please fill in our “pre booking” form on the website, or call/email us with any information we may need.
- Where possible we prefer payments to be made via cash or cheque on drop off or collection. We can still accept BACS payments but the total cost must be fully paid before collection.
- Whilst it is not mandatory for our customers to wear masks or gloves on drop off or collection we welcome anyone who wishes to do so.
- As with current veterinarian guidelines, cats are allowed a 3 month extension on their vaccination booster dates. However most vets are now vaccinating as normal so please get your cats done if possible before their stay with us. As usual we will turn anyone away whose cat is not within the vaccination guidelines and/or shows symptoms of being unwell!
If you are from returning back from a non UK holiday destination the following guidelines are still in place for collection of cats:
- You are welcome to come in and settle your cat in before the holiday.
- When you have arrived please do not leave your cars. We will box up your cat/s and place them at the bottom of the walkway, once we have returned back up to the cattery then proceed to collect your cats.