BRANKLEY CATTERY COVID-19 GUIDELINES:
We are looking forward to welcoming back you and your cats to our cattery in 2021. Please read the following guidelines to protect yourself, ourselves and others.
- Customers may enter the cattery with a face mask (unless medically exempt).
- You are now welcome to settle your cat yourselves and collect them. We have a 1 way system in place in our busy periods.
We will update these guidelines as the government continue to relax things.
If you are coming back from a country on the quarantine list you have 2 options when collecting your cats.
- In an ideal scenario we would prefer you to send someone else who you have not been in contact with to collect your cats for you.
- If this is absolutely not possible we can box your cats up and bring them down to you in the car park, please remain in the car until we have dropped them off. If you wish to leave your cats with us during the quarantine period please let know.
If anyone in your household is showing COVID-19 symptoms or have tested positive for COVID-19 we can still take your cats in however please note a few changes in measures.
- On drop off please leave your cat/s and any belongings at the end of the reception walkway, we shall come down and collect your cats and settle them in for you on your behalf.
- When you have arrived please do not leave your cars. We will box up your cat/s and place them at the bottom of the walkway, once we have returned back up to the cattery then proceed to collect your cats.
- We ask that the person delivering the cat/s is not symptomatic or tested positive for coronavirus.
- We will not keep your cats carry boxes on our premises, they will be returned to you at the bottom of the walkway on drop off, please also leave them here for collection
- Cats coming from these households will be kept under “barrier nursing” conditions. This generally means that the interaction with the cat is less than those of other households.
We will carry on reassessing our guidelines and update everyone on any changes.
Thank you and stay safe.
Jason, Jayne, Kate, Sue, Tilly & Louby.